TasBus Member Benefits
TasBus supports bus operators in Tasmania by advocating on our member's behalf with a range of entities including federal, state and local government.
Becoming a TasBus Association member gives you the following benefits and more:
- Acting as an intermediary between operators and State Growth to assist and support operators with contracts and negotiations
- Monitoring indexations in contract payments
- Advocate on behalf of operators with various government departments around changes that affect the industry.
- Provide IR and HR support with support from our national body
- Advertise your Business on the TASBUS website
- Get Exclusive member discounts through our Suppliers
- Order Products at discount rates
- Get discounts on vehicle inspections
- Get access to latest member news
- Get latest news and resources for the Bus and Coach industry
As a member you also receive
- 20% discount on annual or bi-annual inspections
- 20% discount on service manuals and signage
- Special rates on transportation of buses on the Spirit of Tasmania
- Exclusive member discounts through our suppliers for equipment and services such as insurance, fire safety, batteries and school bus lights
Becoming a Member of Tasbus
All membership applications must be approved by the Tasbus Board prior to acceptance.
Board meetings are held every 6 weeks and your application will be reviewed at the next available board meeting
If your application is approved you will be sent a Membership Pack and issued an invoice.
Once payment has been received you will be sent an email with a link to set up your online member access on the Tasbus website. You will need to log into the member area of the website to access the member only content and get discounts on purchased products.
Membership fees and deduction rates are set each year at the Annual General Meeting (AGM) of the Tasmanian Bus Association (TBA). The fees and deductions stated are for the current financial year. Our payment terms are 30 days EOM
If accepted for membership, the applicant agrees to:
- abide by the Constitution, Rules and Regulations of the Tasmanian Bus Association Limited.
- pay the fee relevant to the option selected in the Subscriptions Section within the terms outlined.
Download an application form
Download, complete online and sign our member application formMembership Application Form.pdf
Please note this is a membership request only, membership of Tasbus is subject to Board approval is not guaranteed.