Tasbus Member Benefits
Becoming a TasBus Association member gives you the following benefits:
- Advertise your Business on the TASBUS website
- Get Exclusive member discounts through our Suppliers
- Order Products at discount rates
- Get discounts on vehicle inspections
- Get access to latest member news
- Get latest news and resources for the Bus and Coach industry
Becoming a Member of Tasbus
All membership applications must be approved by the Tasbus Board prior to acceptance.
Board meetings are held every 6 weeks and your application will be reviewed at the next available board meeting
If your application is approved you will be sent a Membership Pack and issued an invoice.
Once payment has been received you will be sent an email with a link to set up your online member access on the Tasbus website. You will need to log into the member area of the website to access the member only content and get discounts on purchased products.
Membership fees and deduction rates are set each year at the Annual General Meeting (AGM) of the Tasmanian Bus Association (TBA). The fees and deductions stated are for the current financial year. Our payment terms are 30 days EOM
If accepted for membership, the applicant agrees to:
- abide by the Constitution, Rules and Regulations of the Tasmanian Bus Association Limited.
- pay the fee relevant to the option selected in the Subscriptions Section within the terms outlined.
Continue your application
Download, complete and sign our member application formMembership Application Form 2019-20.pdf
Please note this is a membership request only, membership of Tasbus is subject to Board approval is not guaranteed.